Intraday Trading: Tips & Strategies
Unlike buying stocks, taking delivery and selling them at a future date, Intraday Trading involves buying and selling of stocks on the same day, during the market hours. This method is used by a lot of day-traders who book profits by applying some simple strategies.
Things to learn to do Intraday safely:
As a day-trader, you need to have a good mastery over your emotions. They should not rise up and down with stock prices. If you are able to control your emotions when the market is rising or falling, then Real Stock Ideas has some fantastic Intraday Trading Tips for you.
- Always set clear objective for the day before you trade in terms of the stocks that you want to trade in and the profit you are interested in booking that day.
- For the stocks you want to trade in, set clear limits – an upper limit to sell and book a profit and a lower limit to sell, and cut your loss.
- Infact, the stop loss limit should be set first and should get triggered automatically. The upper sell limit can be triggered manually but remember, greed is not good! Make your set profit and move out of the game.
- Do not trade during the first 30-45 minutes of the day. By then you will know the major market trend of the day. If the market is rising, you may allow yourself a bit of risk by looking at slow-moving stocks. But if the market is falling, stick with the highly liquid stocks only.
- During intraday trading in Futures and Options too, you can survive by resorting to a similar strategy. There may be lot of Options trading tips, Bank Nifty Options tips, Stock Future tips, Nifty options tips etc. floating around, assuring great returns. But at the end of the day, your calm temperament will decide your fate.
Real Stock Ideas is one of the seasoned Nifty Tips providers in the market today. With a long history of creating successful investor stories, Real Stock Ideas has carved a formidable reputation in the market.
That said, remember that while there are a lot of share market tips, Stock Market Tips and a host of nifty tips providers out there, none will help you if you are emotionally weak or become too greedy during a trading session.